It's Been A Year.....
So a year ago tomorrow, May 25th, we lost my step-dad to cancer. He has been missed alot. It was sad that he died at such a young age of 47. But just to know that he isn't in pain and he isn't going through all of it is reassuring.
Have some good memories of him. I was hoping to go and put flowers on his grave. I haven't been to the cemetery since the funeral because we live aways from the cemetery. Some things that I remember that are kind of depressing, but I will always remember. A few days before when he was in the nursing home. Alyssa and I went to visit him, he was wanting to hold Alyssa and he didn't have the strength to hold her, from not being able to eat. But she was also being a pill to.
Have some good memories of him. I was hoping to go and put flowers on his grave. I haven't been to the cemetery since the funeral because we live aways from the cemetery. Some things that I remember that are kind of depressing, but I will always remember. A few days before when he was in the nursing home. Alyssa and I went to visit him, he was wanting to hold Alyssa and he didn't have the strength to hold her, from not being able to eat. But she was also being a pill to.




Comments