Food Storage

So every month I have been going to a emergency preparedness class. I have been getting a whole lot of ideas about what should be in it and how to use. Basically I have been getting ideas of what I can do when I actually have the money and the space to start my food storage. I know we should have one already, but the lack of money comes into play. At least I am starting a binder and storing all the info that I get. I was told about a website that looks really good.

http://simplylivingsmart.com/

Comments

When you're ready to food storage seriously, let me know. I can help you for a fraction of what the church can. My monthly grocery bill is about $100-250 for a family of five...plus I get food storage every month on that budget as well. Not too bad. Diapers when I buy in bulk is the only thing that sets me up for a higher month. But really, when you want to learn let me know.
Unknown said…
The Prophet said (or someone over there...) that a trip to the grocery store without buying an extra can or two for your food storage is a waste of a trip! You can start by doing that!

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update