Banana Bread

So Cory's interview went pretty well. He will probably be going back for another trip to another place they have down there. He is really working hard on getting good grades.

Alyssa went to the bathroom yesterday on her potty chair.

So Thursday I have a doctor's appointment. I get to see the doctor that delivered Alyssa. In another couple of weeks, May 20th I am going to have another appointment and that is when the ultrasound is going to be. So I will post how that goes. If the weight is down and he isn't gaining any weight the doctor talked about inducing me early. I am hoping that isn't the case. I definitely don't think that I look big. I am not as big as I was with Alyssa. I have had people asking if I am expecting, and I tell them yes. When people ask me that I just kind of feel like I am fat. I want to ask what my measurements were with Alyssa. So I will do that when I have my ultrasound.

So I am not really a baker. Cory is the one that makes the pies. I have been trying to make wheat bread. But today I did make banana bread. It got pretty brown on the top. But I did stick some foil on it towards the end. I have actually wanting some banana bread.


So Saturday Cory and I went to the movies, Iron Man, with his brother and friends. Aleta and Joe watched Alyssa for us. Thanks for watching Alyssa. It was nice to get out without Alyssa for a little while. We haven't really had a date since Valentine's Day. So it's a rare occasion that it happens.

Comments

When I make bananna bread, which I just did yesterday as well, I use the mini loaf pans because I have problems with it burning on the outside and not being done in the middle in large loaf pans. It cooks a lot quicker too. Just thought I would share that trick I use with you.

Popular posts from this blog

EEG Evan

A little update