So write now I am working on potty training Alyssa. I have her wearing underwear during the day. It is just getting disgusting changing her diaper cause they are so gross. She has figured out how to open the bathroom door. She says a whole bunch of stuff. It is so weird to realize that she is 2 years old.
Cory has an interview this week. I have got him reading the twilight series. He seems to be liking it. He has been busy with school, and seems to be doing pretty good.
I have been keeping busy with Alyssa. Still getting nauseated. I am going to start making a scrapbook for Alyssa when we have some money so I can develop some pictures. I have a pink album for her. I have a blue one for the baby so I don't get behind with this one. We are still figuring out a name. There is two names we are really liking right now. We will announce the name hopefully here pretty quick. We just have to have time when we can talk about it. Over spring break Cory and I sat down and started going down the list of names and just basically narrowed it down to 2 names for now. And no Leroy is not one of the names. It's so hard to pick a boy name.
I have really been into the twilight series, and fablehaven. Vanessa told me about the twilight series. It is really good. So if anyone knows of some books to read let me know. I am surprised Cory is reading them! The first book is being made into a movie and comes out on December 12th.
We just have been keeping busy. And yesterday I finally updated with pictures, which I haven't done in a while.
Cory has an interview this week. I have got him reading the twilight series. He seems to be liking it. He has been busy with school, and seems to be doing pretty good.
I have been keeping busy with Alyssa. Still getting nauseated. I am going to start making a scrapbook for Alyssa when we have some money so I can develop some pictures. I have a pink album for her. I have a blue one for the baby so I don't get behind with this one. We are still figuring out a name. There is two names we are really liking right now. We will announce the name hopefully here pretty quick. We just have to have time when we can talk about it. Over spring break Cory and I sat down and started going down the list of names and just basically narrowed it down to 2 names for now. And no Leroy is not one of the names. It's so hard to pick a boy name.
I have really been into the twilight series, and fablehaven. Vanessa told me about the twilight series. It is really good. So if anyone knows of some books to read let me know. I am surprised Cory is reading them! The first book is being made into a movie and comes out on December 12th.
We just have been keeping busy. And yesterday I finally updated with pictures, which I haven't done in a while.
Comments