Got A Package In Mail
So my aunt sent a very cute outfit for Alyssa, along with a picture CD and some pictures. The pictures are so cute of Alyssa. She was pretty young, the pictures were taken last summer in Utah.
Ok you all are probably wondering why Alyssa has a black eye. Well Cory and I went to Lagoon one day and had my other aunt watched her. So while Alyssa was at my aunt's house she tripped over my cousins shoes and fell into the coffee table. Poor Alyssa! I was thinking about finding a shirt at the time that said " I do my own stunts".

Alyssa sitting in a lawn chair at Bear Lake eating chips, while Cory and I were out on the Lake.
Ok you all are probably wondering why Alyssa has a black eye. Well Cory and I went to Lagoon one day and had my other aunt watched her. So while Alyssa was at my aunt's house she tripped over my cousins shoes and fell into the coffee table. Poor Alyssa! I was thinking about finding a shirt at the time that said " I do my own stunts".
Alyssa sitting in a lawn chair at Bear Lake eating chips, while Cory and I were out on the Lake.




Comments