Baby Pictures
So I have posted pictures of our new edition. I have had a couple of people ask how I feel about having a boy. It will be really new experience. I was hoping for another girl. But there is really nothing that I could do. I do hope I get another girl though in the future. But having a boy will be really fun. I know that means I will have to buy a whole new bunch of clothes and stuff. I am hoping to get a new outfit for the baby pretty soon. So it will be the first outfit. I was told by one of the girls in the parenting class, that boys clothes are fun to shop for now, because they have become more cute. I am excited about this baby. It will give Alyssa someone to play with.
So when we went and had the ultrasound done. Alyssa kept pointing at the screen saying baby. So we were asking about billing for the ultrasound. We found out how much the ultrasound is going to cost us, $407. And now that we know it's a boy, there's the circumcision. We will have to see how much that's going to cost.


So when we went and had the ultrasound done. Alyssa kept pointing at the screen saying baby. So we were asking about billing for the ultrasound. We found out how much the ultrasound is going to cost us, $407. And now that we know it's a boy, there's the circumcision. We will have to see how much that's going to cost.


Comments
But you're going to have a good time with your new son. Just be careful changing those diapers. And, when you get "shot" in the face, keep telling yourself that healthy, fresh urine is sterile. It helps to remember that. :P