Our Valentine's Day
Ok so I planned on fixing a really nice dinner for the 3 of us, like a couple of weeks ago. We didn't plan on going out, cause we really don't know a whole lot of people here that could watch Alyssa. Until like a few days before our friends Jeff & Stephanie asked what we were doing for valentines, and so they were going to watch her sister's cause her parents were going out, so they offered to watch Alyssa, which was very nice of them to do. Plus we don't get out much in the first place.
So I decided the night before Valentine's Day I was going to decorate the table all cool, and since I haven't been a morning person. I planned on making Cory some pancakes with strawberries/whipped cream and scrambled eggs, which made me nauseated. So we had a candle light breakfast. Below is how I decorated the table.

So I decided the night before Valentine's Day I was going to decorate the table all cool, and since I haven't been a morning person. I planned on making Cory some pancakes with strawberries/whipped cream and scrambled eggs, which made me nauseated. So we had a candle light breakfast. Below is how I decorated the table.


Comments