A little update!
So I am counting down the days until we find out what we are having. I have been really nauseated. I am starting to gain some weight. I have been eating more than usual. I can't believe I am almost half way through this.
Alyssa is getting big. I am trying to think of what to do for her birthday. I know that it is a little over a month away. I have thought of so many cake ideas and haven't narrowed it down to one decision.
Cory has been turning in applications. So we will see what will happen and where we will be living. He has been a little busy with school trying to keep up his grades.
So the other night I was reading Alyssa some nursery rhymes. After reading them several times, Cory and I were talking about how some of them are morphed.
Rock-a-bye-baby- They baby falling out of the tree
There Was an Old Women- Whipped her children
Goosey Goosey Gander- Throwing an old man down the stairs cause he wouldn't say his prayers
I had a random thought yesterday I was talking to my grandma in Utah and we were talking about my dad and how he has been acting. It's sometimes so stressful to be around my dad. Cause he sometimes blows up and starts swearing, which I am not fond of, especially in a public place. Or when I was down last and him and I went to wal-mart to so he could spend his gift card that he got for Christmas, and I lost him. He has gotten lost so many times.
I the most stressful time was when he was here for Alyssa's blessing and we all went to Silver Fall's and he walked off, cause if he has done something once before he says "Been there done that". So we thought he went back to the parking lot. He didn't he got lost. It was all over the news and in the paper.
I am not sure what I am going to do when my grandparents are gone, cause they are taking care of him. I am just worried having him around his grandkids, I know he should really see them. But the whole fact that he swears and everything that has happened.
I know I am just rambling but I have thinking about my dad some, and what is going to happen.
Alyssa is getting big. I am trying to think of what to do for her birthday. I know that it is a little over a month away. I have thought of so many cake ideas and haven't narrowed it down to one decision.
Cory has been turning in applications. So we will see what will happen and where we will be living. He has been a little busy with school trying to keep up his grades.
So the other night I was reading Alyssa some nursery rhymes. After reading them several times, Cory and I were talking about how some of them are morphed.
Rock-a-bye-baby- They baby falling out of the tree
There Was an Old Women- Whipped her children
Goosey Goosey Gander- Throwing an old man down the stairs cause he wouldn't say his prayers
I had a random thought yesterday I was talking to my grandma in Utah and we were talking about my dad and how he has been acting. It's sometimes so stressful to be around my dad. Cause he sometimes blows up and starts swearing, which I am not fond of, especially in a public place. Or when I was down last and him and I went to wal-mart to so he could spend his gift card that he got for Christmas, and I lost him. He has gotten lost so many times.
I the most stressful time was when he was here for Alyssa's blessing and we all went to Silver Fall's and he walked off, cause if he has done something once before he says "Been there done that". So we thought he went back to the parking lot. He didn't he got lost. It was all over the news and in the paper.
I am not sure what I am going to do when my grandparents are gone, cause they are taking care of him. I am just worried having him around his grandkids, I know he should really see them. But the whole fact that he swears and everything that has happened.
I know I am just rambling but I have thinking about my dad some, and what is going to happen.
Comments
For one of my kids's 1st birthdays, I just made like 12 regular cupcakes, and 24 of the mini ones, and froseted them, then dipped them in colored coconut. I made them into a caterpillar shape (big ones for the body, and a mini one on each side for legs) and then put on eyes (m&m's) and antenna (shoestring licorice). It was a hit because everyone got their own cake quickly and there was no cutting. Also they got more than one cake, so they all thought that was pretty cool.
Melissa